As in other European countries, long-term car hire in Poland is common thing, comfortable service for everyone who wants to maintain mobility for a long time. Car Invest Europe offers a wide selection of passenger vehicles in excellent condition upon the security and at various prices. With us, everyone has the opportunity to rent a vehicle that was produced no later than 2015, for a period of 30 days to 36 months. In addition, you can rent a car from us with a purchase option.
The cars we offer fully meet the European requirements. The fleet has cars of various brands, models and classes, the documents are processed as quickly as possible. We do everything to ensure that car hire in Warsaw, Lodz and other cities leave only good impressions.
Inexpensive car hire. Is it even possible?
Due to the fact that the car hire service in Poland is currently experiencing a real boom, not very conscientious companies have appeared on the market. To protect yourself from them and make sure that the cost of services is not too high, pay attention to:
- reviews about the company where you are going to rent a vehicle;
- compare prices – for example, some owners may have an appropriate discount for the model you need;
- car fleet — review all the offers, which include options at different prices;
- additional fees and hidden payments – be sure to clarify this information;
- terms – most often, the long-term car hire is cheaper than for one or two days;
- contract – carefully read everything, even the additions. Attention will save you from disappointments and expenses;
- appearance of the car – make sure that all defects are included in the contract;
- additional services – if you don’t need something, say so right away. For example, you need a car hire without or with a driver;
- return of the vehicle. As a rule, in Poland it is customary to return the car to the owner in the same condition as it was given, and with a full tank of fuel. Failure to do so will result in a fine.
The specialists of the Car Invest Europe company are ready to provide comprehensive expert answers to any questions and choose a car that fits your requirements and budget.
How to hire a car
In order to hire a vehicle, you must have:
- passport of international standard – only a person who has reached the age of 21 can be a renter;
- driver’s license – driving experience must be at least two years;
- credit card or required amount in cash.
In turn, we offer 24-hour information support, moderate prices (which are much lower than taxi services) and convenient service. Car hire in Warsaw from Car Invest Europe is a rational choice that has the following benefits:
- speed – no bureaucracy, registration takes a few minutes;
- comfort – above all for you, because you save time and nerves;
- advantages – we have a very democratic pricing policy, but there is also premium class car hiring;
- availability of insurance.
An additional benefit is that we work officially, so we cannot afford to deceive customers. It is enough to read reviews about the company to make sure of our good faith.
A few tips
If this is your first car hiring in a foreign country, remember the rules:
- treat the hired vehicle as if it is your own. You should not carry things in it that can cause damage to the cabin;
- repeat traffic rules and strictly follow them;
- park only in specially designated places;
- make sure that your hired car has its headlights on 24 hours a day, regardless of the season;
- if another driver gets behind the wheel besides you, notify our employee about it;
- do not leave valuables in the cabin, or hide them securely;
- seat belts are mandatory for the driver and all passengers (even those sitting in the back seat);
- talking on a mobile phone while driving is strictly prohibited;
- in case of an accident, do not try to “negotiate” with the police, but call us.
The same traffic rules apply in Poland as in other countries, so there are no fundamental differences, but there are some nuances that you need to know in advance. If you need reliable car hire with Ukrainian-speaking employees, call Car Invest Europe. We work for you!